At CEI, it promotes a learning culture. As an employee I always appreciate that, CEI takes our full liability and safety as its priority. CEI considers that it’s a legal duty and a moral duty to protect workers from the hazards of driving. A safe driving program can help achieve this goal.
Driving programs should be customized to fit the needs of each workplace. This will help to provide the employees at how to implement a safe driving program and tools to assess the driving hazards at your worksite. These types of training programs on safety helps to save lives and to reduce the risk of life-altering injuries within workforce protect organization’s human and financial resources and guard against potential company liabilities associated with crashes involving employees driving on company business. These programs keep drivers safe, as well as those with whom they share the road. In this program, CEI educate employees to change its attitudes, improve behavior, and increase skills to build a safe culture. CEI is one of the most reputed waste management services Georgia.
At CEI, the employers can take to build a safe driving program for the workplace:
• The requisition of participation of senior management and employees is essential for establishing safety policies and allocating resources for a safe driving program. To help the effort to succeed the safety training program, CEI encourages employees participation at all levels in the company.
• CEI have clear, understandable and effectuate driving safety policies. They communicate well about these policies and make their employees understandable about them at the workplace. They never forget in addressing some policies which include a ban on cell phone use while driving, zero-tolerance for alcohol or drug consumption during company hours, and mandatory use of safety belts.
• At CEI, they establish a contract with all employees who drive for work purposes. They have different policies for employees with drive company-owned vehicles or their own vehicles which acknowledge awareness and understanding of safety policies and expectations for driver performance.
• They check the driving records of all employees who drive for work purposes to enhance the skill set. They define the number of violations an employees can have before losing the privilege of driving for work.
• All motor vehicle crashes regardless of severity should be reported to the employee’s supervisor as soon as possible. They always review to determine their cause and not the crashes which are preventable.
• They execute a disciplinary system to develop a system for progressive discipline if a driver develops a pattern of traffic violations or preventable incidents. At CEI, system describes specific actions that are taken if a driver accumulates a certain number of violations.
• They conduct driver safety training programs from which both experienced and non-experienced drivers benefit from these periodic training, safe driving practices and skills.
• The company vehicles at CEI are always kept in working order. The vehicles are always testified through mechanic which perform a thorough inspection of company vehicles at least twice a year, and results are always filed up.
At CEI, they completely focus on making the bond between the employee and work stronger instead of being stressed when things go in bad order. As an employee, I am inscribed by their compassion and empathizing with us. CEI is good place for trucking job smyrna ga.