JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is an engineering entrance examination conducted every year by NTA for admission to different engineering colleges in India. This exam is held twice a year, in January and April respectively. The eligibility for appearing in this examination is 10+2 completion. The application process for the year 2020 commenced from 7th February and ended on 12th March 2020. The JEE Main 2020 Admit card for the April session will be released by NTA after 31 March 2020 on the official site jeemain.nta.nic.in. The official dates for JEE Main 2020 were April 05, 07, 08, 09, and 11 but have now been postponed due to COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak. New dates will be announced after 31 March 2020.
To download the hall ticket for this exam, the candidates require to visit the official site mentioned above and enter their application number and password/date of birth. The process of downloading the admit card and other important details are given below.
How to download the admit card for JEE Main 2020?
The following steps are to be followed by the candidates to download their respective admit cards from the official website:
● First of all the candidates require to visit the official site –jeemain.nta.nic.in where NTA will release the admit cards for JEE Main 2020.
● Two options will be provided for the candidates through which they can access their admit cards:
● Through application number and password.
● Through application number and date of birth.
● The candidates can choose their preferred option and enter the required credentials.
● The admit card for JEE Main 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
● The candidates are required to download and take a print out of the admit card for future references.
What to do if some error occurs in the JEE Main admit card 2020?
Candidates should carefully read the details in the admit card, and if some errors are found they should inform NTA of the same.
They can contact the concerned authorities through the helpline number given on the website.
Details provided in the admit card:
● Candidate’s name
● Roll number
● Application number
● Father’s name
● State of eligibility
● Paper medium (the language of the paper)
● Course name
● Reporting time of the center
● Gate closing time
● Date of exam
● Timing of exam
● Test center number
● Venue of exam
● Candidate’s photograph
● Candidate’s signature
● Important instructions for candidates
What to do to recover the JEE Main application number and password?
The admit cards for JEE Main 2020 can be obtained only after entering the applicant’s application number and password. However, if the candidates have forgotten their application number and password, the following steps are required to retrieve the same.
Steps for recovering the application number:
1. The students require to visit the official website and click on the option of forgotten application no link provided at the end of the login.
2. Click on this link to retrieve the application number.
3. Then the candidates need to enter the following details:
b. Father’s name
c. Mother’s name
d. Date of birth
e. Security pin
4. After entering the above details, the application number of the candidate is provided.
Steps for recovering the password :
1. The students are required to visit the official website and click on the “forgot password link” provided at the end of the login.
2. Click on this link to retrieve the password online.
3. The candidates will get the following options:
a. Using the security question and the answer the candidates had chosen during the filling up of the application form.
b. Using a verification code sent via text message to the registered mobile number of the candidate.
c. Using a reset link sent via email to the registered email address of the candidate.
4. On choosing the first option, a window will open. The candidates are required to enter their application number, security question, security answer, and security pin to get the password.
5. Candidates choosing the other two options require to enter their application number, date of birth, and security pin to get the password.
6. At last, the candidates are required to press the submit button, and the method of choosing a new password will be provided.
IMPORTANT EVENTS OF JEE MAIN 2020:
● The admit card for JEE Main 2020 will be released by NTA after 31 March 2020.
● The last date to download JEE Main is till the day of the examination.
● The JEE Main examination dates were 5, 7, 8, 9 and 11 April 2020
Important: Dates have been postponed for April 2020 session of JEE Main due to COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak. Please visit the official website for regular updates.
GUIDELINES FOR THE EXAM DAY:
1. Candidates must carry their JEE Main 2020 admit card to the examination center on the day of the examination.
2. The candidates who have applied for the scribe facility have to carry a Pwd Certificate along with the admit card.
3. Candidates must carry one passport-sized photograph with them. This should be the same as the one uploaded in the form.
4. The candidates also require to produce a valid original ID proof. They may be of the following types:
5. Candidates are not allowed to carry pen/pencils to the examination hall.
6. Candidates must not carry any electronic gadgets, watches, log tables, scales, paper, calculators, etc with them to the examination wall.
JEE Main is a very valuable exam for the candidates who want to pursue engineering courses from the top university. Every year lakhs of students apply for the exam. This year’s exam is scheduled for April 2020 (now, postponed). Candidates are advised to download admit cards during a given time period. The best way to prepare for the exam is by solving mock tests, referring to the best books, and practising previous year papers. Be focused and keep clearing your doubts and concepts.
Explore the fusion of technology and artistic expression in the world of photorealistic interior renders. Discover advanced techniques, post-processing magic, and the profound impact of these visuals on design decisions and client satisfaction.