The vehicles from Mitsubishi flaunt different trends and each model packs in numerous features that speak for themselves. Based on the dealership, the Mitsubishi Xpander is available in automatic or manual transmission variants and as GLS Sport or Plus. The latest model has varying color schemes to suit the personalities of owners, such as Diamond Black Mica, Quartz White Pearl, and Titanium Gray Metallic.
Style of Mitsubishi Expander Sport
The Mitsubishi Xpander shows a tasteful design and flaunts confidence. Furthermore, it provides protection and confidence to the passengers and pedestrians. The wide fenders add make the powerful vehicle tougher than the rest. The crystal LED position lamps help in improving the visibility at night and the LED headlamps enhances the vision of drivers by providing a wide range of coverage.
The L-illumination LED tail lamps show a progressive design that goes over to the tailgate and improves safety along with visibility for the road users. The dual-tine alloy wheels with 16-inch rims make the looks dynamic and enhance the sportiness of the vehicle.
Comfort is the key
Whether you take long or short trips in Mitsubishi Xpander Sport, the drive lets you be at ease during the day-to-day drives and for moving beyond the city. Here is what you can get.
- With a 9-inch multimedia display with Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto Ready, you can access your preferred apps through the large and capacitive touchscreen without a phone holder.
- The sleek leather seats provide ease to users from the standpoint of maintenance and make the seating comfortable.
- The leather seats also resonate with the Plush Interiors of Mitsubishi Xpander Sport.
- When driving the car, you can adjust it to a preferred height and position to make the driving comfortable.
- The high contrast meter with multi-information display allows you get all the information you need through the easy to read display.
- If you require driving long distances, the Xpander Sport maintains steadiness and assists you in driving.
- The four-speed fan adjusters allow you to control the speed of the fan and stay cool during the journeys.
- The advanced keyless operation system helps you unlock the doors and start the engine.
Performance of the vehicle
Similar to other MPV or SUV, the Mitsubishi Xpander Sport gets power from a small displacement engine that fits into the chassis with a MacPherson Strut at the front and the Torsion beam axle at the back. Keeping in mind the use of the regular car owner, the Xpander Sport packs in a sprung suspension that makes the ride smooth. Even when the vehicle moves in with adults, it provides a calm and supple ride on the road. Apart from this, the 1.5-liter and four-cylinder engine pulls the massive car very well. However, drivers need to stay careful during overtaking as the powertrain becomes easily strained. Despite the rough roads, the exceptional ground clearance of Xpander Sport makes the vehicle more versatile than you think. With the turning radius, the turns become effortless, especially when you need to park the vehicle in constrained areas.
The car is optimized for delivering a stable and comfortable drive, especially in meandering roads. With high-performing valves and shock absorbers, it’s easy to reduce the vibration. Even when driving the vehicle at high speed, the XPander Sport holds on and provides better stability.
The Mitsubishi Xpander Sport packs in extraordinary safety features. Here is what you need to know.
- The All-Round Monitor or ARM provides a bird’s-eye view of the area around the vehicle and assists in maneuvering and parking.
- The Active Stability Control can recognize the understeer and oversteer automatically and applies brake force for maintaining control.
- The traction control helps in maintaining traction on rugged and slippery surfaces.
- The Anti-Lock Braking System or ABS helps in maneuvering the vehicles around impediments and the Electronic Brake Force distribution helps in the distribution of brake force to minimize the stopping distance.
- The Hill-Start Assistance prevents the vehicle from moving backwards and maintains the brake force before the application of the accelerator.
- The Brake Assist System applies braking force to bring the car to a halt.
Whether in terms of styling, interiors, design, performance, and other specifications, the Mitsubishi Xpander Sport is an excellent family vehicle.