Dynamic link libraries, or DLLs for short, are the shared libraries used by Microsoft Windows. The software cannot use these archives without tools with the.exe extension. In addition, the DLL files are just as crucial as files with the EXE extension.
vcruntime140_1.dll is associated with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and is necessary for Windows programs to run and function properly. A Vcruntime140 1 Dynamic Link Library problem increases the chance of the program not running properly or even opening.
Dll was not found, Dynamic Link Library is missing, DLL error loading, Dynamic Link Library crash, and Cannot register Vcruntime140 1 Dynamic Link Library are some of the typical error messages. You can find the Vcruntime140_1 in C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\ or C:\xampp1\mysql\bin\. It might change based on the Windows version and the downloaded drive on the HDD or SSD. The file is about 44.2 KB in size.
What Are The Primary Reasons Behind Vcruntime140_1 Dynamic Link Library Errors
The Vcruntime140_1.dll problem can occur for a variety of reasons, such as:
● The file is lost or removed from its spot.
● An unexpected crash caused the file to become corrupt.
● You are attempting to use a broken application.
● If your PC has any harmful software preventing access to the file.
● When a Windows Registry problem exists.
How To Copy The Missing DLL From Another Place
You can easily replace the Dynamic Link Library VCRUNTIME140 1 because it is a component of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package, and numerous programs use it. Make sure to follow the below-listed instructions carefully:
● To launch File Explorer, press Win + E.
● Ensure to check the hidden items box in the View tab’s section.
● Then go to C: Program Files in your computer’s directory.
● Search for a folder by the name of “Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.29231.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe” in this location.
● You must be aware that the variable 14.0.29231.0 x64__ in the folder changes according to the version.
● Open the Program Files directory.
● Locate the VCRUNTIME140 1 Dynamic Link Library file here by scrolling down and pressing Ctrl + C to copy it.
● Copy the missing DLL file, then use Ctrl + V to paste it into the Program Files folder of the software that is giving you trouble.
How To Re-register The Missing Vcruntime Dynamic Link Library Manually
See the steps below to learn how to re-register the missing file:
● Enter CMD in the Windows search
● Run as administrator by doing a right click on Command Prompt.
● Copy and paste the following commands into this window: regsvr32 /u VCRUNTIME140 1 DLL and regsvr32 VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL
● Hit enter after each one to complete it
● Check if this resolves the issue after restarting the computer.
What Is The Best To Download If Vcruntime Dynamic Link Library Becomes Corrupted
You must download Microsoft Visual C + + if DLL Vcruntime140 1 is corrupted. Any of the versions from 2015 to 2019 are available for download. To solve the issue, do the following:
● You can go to the official Microsoft website.
● You must choose English as the language once you have navigated to the page.
● Click the download button now.
● Before you start downloading, choose the appropriate file on your computer. Choose a file with an “x64” suffix if you use a 64-bit OS.
To install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 to 2019 Redistributables, follow these simple instructions:
● You need to double-click the downloaded.exe file to run it.
● You must click the “I agree to the licensing terms and conditions” checkbox.
● Select the install option from the menu.
● You can finish the installation by following the directions displayed on the screen.
You may encounter the Vcruntime140 DLL problems from time to time. So, you can follow the essential steps and effective methods to fix those issues.