Whether it is from eating too much or from getting the flu, everyone experiences stomach pain and discomfort at some point. Symptoms may include nausea, bloating, constipation, gas, diarrhea, and vomiting. To help curb unwanted symptoms, sometimes a cleanse detoxify is the way to go. However, not all cleanses are the same. Some are dangerous, while others take out all the good bacteria along with the bad. If you are struggling with stomach issues, Polisorb may be the answer.
What is Polisorb?
Polisorb is a digestive detox that can be used for occasional discomfort or as part of a regular monthly detox cleanse. It is an odorless and tasteless powder that mixes with water. Its only active ingredient is mineral-derived silicon dioxide, and it is free from all allergens. Polisorb is an enterosorbent, which means that it can bind to the bad molecules, solid or liquid, in your digestive tract that are causing discomfort. The 3 ways that it removes toxins include:
1. It identifies pathogens, harmful bacteria, toxins, and viruses and then binds to them, leaving everything else alone.
2. Because Polisorb binds to these harmful substances physically, there are no chemical interactions, which could potentially be dangerous for your body. This means Polisorb is extremely safe to use.
3. After Polisorb binds to the harmful molecules that are causing your stomach discomfort, it exits your body along with the toxins, leaving no trace behind. Results can be felt within 10 to 15 minutes.
How Do I Start a GI Tract Detox with Polisorb?
If you are wondering how to clean digestive tract with Polisorb, there are some tricks to keep in mind. The first thing to consider is whether you are using it for a situational detox or a maintenance one.
For acute digestive symptoms, you should take it as soon as you notice discomfort. For adults, mix 2 Tablespoons with a 1/2 cup of water. For children over the age of one, mix 1 Tablespoon with 1/4 cup of water. For acute support, take it for two days straight. The first day, take one serving every hour for five hours. The second day, take one serving three times spread out during the day.
If you want to incorporate Polisorb into a regular detox to help combat toxins that you may encounter in food, in the environment, and in home products, you should take it every month for the best results. In this case, it should be taken one hour before or after you eat and a minimum of two hours before or after taking medication. Take one serving three times a day for five to seven days.
Tips for an Enhanced Cleanse
When using Polisorb in USA for a detox, there are things you can do to improve its effectiveness. Some tips include:
• Take precleanse capsules two days before starting the detox
• Drink a minimum of 10 eight-ounce glasses of water to stay hydrated
• Supplement with an herbal cleanse to ensure your body has the vitamins and minerals it needs to support a healthy digestive tract