In recent years, such a cosmetic procedure as botulinum therapy has become widespread. Women all over the world attempt to be positive and at the same time seem youthful and well-groomed. They need to have a glossy face and a trumpeter neck without age marks for as long as feasible.
How botox works
It is the generic name for drugs that are used to improve expression marks and hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). Its active ingredient is botulinum toxin type A. It is a natural protein that serves to relax and neutralize overactive muscles that cause wrinkles that is why you can buy botox online with credit card.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: Thanks to its low molecular weight, it acts only on the target muscle, not spreading to neighboring ones. Thus, a person gets a face without wrinkles, while facial expressions are preserved.
Face correction with botox
Botulinum therapy is suitable for different parts of the surface. Most often, with its help, the temples, bridge of the nose, the space around the eyes, and the chin are corrected.
What else can Botox do besides smoothing wrinkles?
Raising the edges of the mouth. Shot of a small amount of the medication into the muscle that lifts the edges of the mouth relaxes it and they are lifted. This provides the face with a more youthful plus rested appearance.
Correction of the “gingival smile”. In this situation, shots can be given, which will relax the muscle that lifts the upper lip, and the gums will not be exposed for a while.
Relaxation of the chewing muscle. Sometimes in patients, the chewing muscles are in hypertonic. After the shot, the muscles relax and the look becomes more harmonious.
Getting rid of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). To do this, the toxin is injected into the armpits, palms and feet.
Pros of Botox
These beauty shots have many benefits. Pros of botox for the face:
- Fast effect. The result is noticeable within a week.
- It is quite safe as it is used in very small doses.
- Muscle mobility is preserved. But it is important that the procedure is carried out by a professional and the next injection is done no earlier than 3 months later when the drug has already been resolved.
- After botox, the face does not sag. It returns to an age-appropriate position.
- The procedure is painless because it is performed intramuscularly. Comparable to a mosquito bite. But if a person has a low pain threshold, an anesthetic cream is applied to the skin.
- Helps to reshape the contours and features of the face. For example, when the drug is injected into the eyebrow area, the gaze opens significantly, becoming more expressive. With Botox, you can achieve facial symmetry.
- Doesn’t take long. The whole procedure lasts on average no more than 10 minutes, depending on the amount of work.
- The drug is affordable. The cost of the procedure also depends on the clinic and the number of injections performed.
- It is a drug. Can be used to treat muscle spasms.
Cons of botox
No technique in aesthetic medicine is perfect. Botulinum therapy also has disadvantages:
- Short-term action is the main disadvantage of Botox. After about 6 months, the effect of the procedure disappears, and everything, including wrinkles, returns to its place.
- Lack of professionalism of many cosmetologists. Nowadays, there are thousands of unskilled specialists and pseudo-doctors with popular online pages that can seriously harm your health. Choose proven medical institutions and specialists with medical education.
- Has contraindications. They are about the same as other cosmetic procedures.