I offer simple Healthy Shrimp recipes for an interesting snack: small balls of shrimp and vegetable mince are quickly fried in deep fat and served with sour cream, capers and dill sauce. Before going to the recipe make sure that you have necessary cooking elements and you can getting help from kitchengearpros.com
Shrimp and Zucchini Meatballs with Cream Sauce
One little secret of successfully counting the macros would be to use a scale as available at http://1800scales.com/ when you weigh your food!
• Raw shrimp (peeled and finely chopped) – 550 g
• Zucchini (grate on a coarse grater) – 250 g
• Garlic (squeeze garlic) – 1 tooth
• Parsley greens (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp. l
• Lemon small (grated zest and juice) – 1 pc
• Eggs large (slightly beat) – 2 pc
• Sour cream – 250 ml
• Capers (rinse, lightly squeeze and chop) – 1 tbsp
• Dill (finely chopped) – 1 tbsp
• Olive oil (for deep-frying) – 2 cups
• Black pepper, ground
How to make Shrimp and Zucchini Meatballs with Cream Sauce
1. Connect shrimps, zucchini, garlic, parsley, zest, lemon juice and eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well with your hands, cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, mix the sour cream, capers and dill. Add black pepper. Cover the sauce with foil and leave in the fridge.
3. Heat the oil in a large, heavy frying pan (or in a cauldron) over moderately high heat. Make small balls the size of a walnut from shrimp mince.
4. Gently lower the meatballs with a slotted spoon into the hot oil and fry for 4-5 minutes on each side (turn over carefully). Cook the meatballs in portions, do not overload the pan.
5. Take out a slotted spoon and lay on a paper towel.
6. To meatballs separately serve cooked sour cream sauce.
Puff Greek salad
The classic Greek salad, the recipe of which includes feta, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, in this case is supplemented with several more tasty ingredients. Dressing is made from yogurt and mayonnaise, but to make Greek salad easier, you can exclude mayonnaise. Observe the order of products is not necessary lay them out in any order. But, like all puff salads, prepare a puff Greek salad preferably in a transparent dish.
• Cucumber fresh, peeled and finely chopped – 1 cup
• Natural yogurt, thick (Greek) – 1 cup
• Mayonnaise – ½ cup
• Fresh lemon juice – 1 tbsp
• Dill Dried – 1 tsp
• Roman salad (more tender core of cabbage) – 300 g
In our rapidly evolving digital world, marked by the rise of generative AI and technological leaps, how can educators ensure that their assessment methods genuinely capture a student's grasp and application of concepts?