Building on its success, Electroland is back!
We love to write about Disneyland Paris but we’ve got awesome news. For the third consecutive year, the festival returns to Walt Disney Studios® Park with an electric atmosphere of the nightlife and internationally renowned artists, who will share the outdoor stage, in a breathtaking setting with spectacular screenings on the Hollywood Tower Hotel.
To make the experience even more unique and unforgettable, the most popular attractions will be opened exclusively!
Electroland is the ideal festival to celebrate the beginning of summer and its long evenings, and will be an exceptional event to celebrate where music and magic are one.
A vibrating program with new DJs every day:
- Friday, July 5th: Steve Aoki, Nervo, Showtek, The Magician
- Saturday, July 6th: Alesso, Nicky Romero, Jax jones, B Jones
- Sunday, July 7th : Armin van Buuren, Feder, Fedde le Grand, Nora en Pure
Be careful, the number of Electroland tickets is limited! So Don’t wait any longer to book this unique event! The Electroland Festival is already available for booking for stays. To book:
Select dates of stay including July 5, 6 or 7, 2019 (Take advantage of the Up to -35% offer for a stay during Electroland. Just Add Electroland to the shopping cart among the options (The Electroland festival is a paying option).
Evening only tickets Electroland and Multi-event Pass are also available for booking on the DisneylandParis.com website
What to remember :
- For 3 immersive nights, Disneyland® Paris will gather the experience of electro music concerts with the presence of the most renowned international DJs in a unique universe within the largest theme park in Europe!
- Enjoy the most popular attractions of Walt Disney Studios Park ® open for the event.
- Thousands of young adults will be able to share their passion for music in an immersive evening and enjoy the park