Wedding planning is always stressful. But it’s worse when groom isn’t engaged. Here are six fun and simple things to engage your groom, reduce stress, and help you get started.
1. Generate the guest list together. This is one of the easiest and most fun activities to start with. Think of your common friends together and make it into a playful competition to see who has more to invite. Also, destination of the wedding needs to be chosen carefully together, such as eloping in gatlinburg tn for a memorable wedding.
2. Create a Pinterest board for the boutonniere together. Can’t tell you how many times we’ve had grooms see their bout for the first time and be taken aback and just shrug their shoulders like, “Oh well, I didn’t pick it.” Brides, use Pinterest boards as a fun way to collaborate with your groom on choosing the overall aesthetic for your big day.
3. Pick wedding favors together. Wedding favors should be the cherry on top of a fabulous reception. Get together with your groom and brainstorm some little things that spark joy for both of you. No matter is too small: snacks, pretty stationery, a cute succulent plant, or a pair of sunglasses branded with your initials and wedding date will all show appreciation to your guests.
4. Pick a honeymoon destination together. Everyone has a dream honeymoon. So, communicate your dreams out loud together and figure out the best place both of you want to be then take lots of pictures with Boudoir Photography to save all these memories.
5. Pick household items together. Your household items will be shared together for decades to come, and the groom should be involved. Shop online and pick out some useful kitchen gadgets or luxurious bed sheets and towels together.
6. Look your best together. Every bride wants to look like a queen at their wedding, and every groom should look like a king. Ask him to try an anti aging kit with you a few months in advance so that he can look his best on the wedding day. Then, you can work on styling his wedding-day look. Pick out his suit, tie, pocket square, and socks together. Accessories make all the difference!
Make the process into a fun competition — the winner gets the remote-control tonight! These things are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to wedding planning, but they’ll help you put your best foot forward.