The countdown to Prime Day is on! Amazon’s annual event will be held on 21st and 22nd June, kicking off summer with two days of epic deals and the best savings Prime has to offer.
Since Prime Day deals are only available to Prime members, this is a great opportunity for you to save with Prime 30-day free trials. Click here for more information about the Prime savings in the USA, UK and Australia.
In addition to great deals on all kinds of products, Amazon have some great Prime Day savings promotions that you can share with your friends and family:
- Amazon Music Unlimited: Through 22nd June, new subscribers to Amazon Music Unlimited, who are also Prime members, can receive four months of access for free. See the offer here. Terms apply.
- Baby Wishlist: Through 22nd June, you can get a 15% discount, on top of Prime Day Deals, with Baby Wishlist by using the code “LIST15” when checking out after the creation of an Amazon Baby Wishlist.
- Kindle Unlimited: Through 22nd June, you can get three months of Kindle Unlimited for £0. This offer is exclusive for eligible Prime members only. See the promotion.
- Amazon Kids+: Through 22nd June 2021, you can get three months Amazon Kids+ family plan for £0.99/$0.99. See more info about the offer here and the Amazon Kids+.
- Audible: Through 22nd June, Amazon Prime members get three months of Audible for £0.99/$0.99. Membership includes an unbeatable selection of new releases, best sellers, and Audible Original audiobooks and podcasts. The offer is not available to existing Audible members or those already participating in an Audible free trial.
- Prime Video Channels: Through 22nd June, new subscribers can subscribe for £0.99/$0.99/month for the first three months. To subscribe to specific channels, use the following links: STARZPLAY, Hayu, Shudder, Crime + Investigation Play, Acorn TV, History Play, Sundance Now. To check a page featuring all channels participating in the offer together, use this link. Don’t forget to include your Associate ID into the links.
Haven’t started your Prime Day planning yet? To set yourself up for a successful Prime Day, check out it out TODAY!