The most awaited smartphone of year 2019 is Xiaomi’s flagship Pocophone F2. It was officially announced to be launched as part of #Poco Family in year 2018 after the stupendous success of Poco f1.
The teasers are coming out at regular intervals on different social media about Poco F2’s features and specifications keeping the interests of its fans alive. But Poco F2 release date is not officially confirmed by Xiaomi. If we go by the rumors and leaks in the industry then the tentative Poco F2 launch date in India should be in the middle of June 2019. Xiaomi with the launch of its flagship Pocophone F2 has targeted fans who want high end features in middle budget segment.
Poco F2 Features & Launch News
The Xiaomi Poco F2 mobile has many high end features and hopefully as leaked on Geekbench is launching with latest technology. It is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor which is used in Samsung and One Plus latest models. Other optics includes a 6.3” (16 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Poco F2 runs on latest Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The device is powered with the Octa core software (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core) and processor paired with a RAM of 6GB.
As far as the battery backup of the phone is concerned it has 4100 mAh which means a battery backup of at least 2 days and also it has a type “C” charging port. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has three rear cameras of 16MP + 8MP + 5MP. There are many other camera features that Poco F2 has. These include a digital zoom, auto flash, face detection, ISO control and exposure compensation. The highest resolution of a photo that a person can snap is 4616 x3464. The phone has a front camera of 20MP with a screen flash.
The latest video on Weibo, Chinese micro blogging website by Xiaomi, shows the partnership with Avengers and Redmi phone with popup selfie camera. It is speculated from the video that Redmi will be launched in India as Poco F2 and wshould have a pop-up selfie camera.
Let us discuss about few more additional features of Pocofone F2 smartphone:
- WIFI: Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n network type
- WIFI FEATURES: Mobile Hotspot
- BLUETOOTH: Yes v5.0 is the latest version installed
- VOLTE: Yes, it supports Volte
- USB TYPE C: It has a USB type C port but doesn’t support Micro USB
- USB CONNECTIVITY: Mass storage device, USB charging
- NETWORK SUPPORT: SUPPORTS 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G
- GPS: GPS with A-GPS, Glonass
- SIM 1: 4G Bands: It supports TD-LTE 2300(band 40) FD-LTE 1800(band 3)3G Bands:
- UMTS 2100 / 900 MHz2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz GPRS: Available
- EDGE: Available
- SIM SIZE SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano (Hybrid)
- SIM 2: 4G Bands: TD-LTE 2300(band 40) FD-LTE 1800(band 3)3G Bands: UMTS 2100 /
- 900 MHz 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz GPRS: Available
- DISPLAY TYPE: IPS LCD
- ASPECT RATIO: Aspect ratio of 19.5:9
- BEZEL LESS DISPLAY: Yes, it has a bezel less display.
- PIXEL DENSITY: 409 ppi
- SCREEN PROTECTION: Protection of screen is done through Corning Gorilla Glass.
- SCREEN SIZE: It has a screen size of 6.3 inches (16 cm)
- SCREEN RESOLUTION: It has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels
- TOUCH SCREEN: Yes, it has a Capacitive Touchscreen and also has Multi-touch software.
- INTERNAL MEMORY: Variant of 128GB and 256 GB available
- EXPANDABLE MEMORY: Yes, one can extend Up to 256 GB of storage
- USB OTG SUPPORT: OTG Support