The United States of America is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world, due to its wide variety of natural attractions and its extensive network of infrastructures for entertainment and distraction. It definitely has a lot to offer, but there are two places that you should not miss if you are planning to visit this country: Niagara Falls (it shares location with Canada) and Washington DC; let’s find out why.
Those who travel to the United States (US) for tourism purposes have a wide range of options to visit and have a great time. This nation is characterized by its high tourist vocation, its extensive network of infrastructures for entertainment and its incredible natural attractions; it is an excellent combination that fascinates many around the world.
There really is no shortage of places to visit in the land of possibilities, but there are two in particular that are always at the top of every bucket list. They are Washington DC and Niagara Falls, on the Canadian border, splendid places not to be missed if you go to the USA.
The magic of the most beautiful waterfalls
Niagara Falls is an important tourist symbol of the United States, it is a magical place, which many people visit to fill with good vibes and enjoy its beautiful views and landscapes.
Getting to these famous falls is very easy, you just have to hire the services of an agency to take care of everything and all you have to do is enjoy the adventure.
These tour companies offer attractive packages, including the Niagara Falls day trip from New York, which consists of a full day tour, departing from New York, to make it easier for all clients.
This bus tour is supported by expert guides who keep visitors informed about the history, culture, characters and interesting facts of the place.
The tour starts the night before when the tour agency picks up visitors at The Manhattan at Times Square hotel in New York City and takes them to the falls, a journey that lasts approximately 7 hours.
The tour includes a tour of the 3 waterfalls: American Falls, Horseshoe Falls and Bridal Veil. This is followed by a ride on the Maid of the Mist boat around Goat Island and Bridal Veil. After a day of adventure you return to New York, arriving in the evening.
Washington DC: history, culture and fun
One of the most iconic cities in the United States is Washington DC, which also offers fascinating tours. One of them is the Day Trip to Washington DC from New York, which can be easily booked thanks to the support of specialized agencies that provide these tourist services.
The itinerary of this tour is interesting and exciting, and is as follows:
- Departure by bus from the hotels Millennium Broadway, Pennsylvania or The Manhattan in Times Square, New York, at 6 am.
- Tour through several states from New York to Washington, with a few stops along the way.
- The Washington tour includes visits to Washington landmarks such as the White House, the Pentagon, the Capitol, Arlington National Cemetery, Iwo Jima memorial, famous film sets, Albert Einstein Memorial, the National Academy of Sciences and more, where there will always be an expert guide to assist everyone with any questions they may have.
- At each stop there is always the opportunity to take pictures, share a while and enjoy the services of the places visited.
- The return trip is the same day, making stops along the way and before entering New York to enjoy the beautiful view of the city at night.
If you are going to the USA you have to do these two excursions, which are very well organized so that you can enjoy them to the fullest and leave extraordinary moments in your memory.