Some say that the discovery of ‘fire’ was man’s greatest contribution to innovation. Others claim that the invention of the wheel was the most significant contribution.
While opinions may be divided on this, one can agree however, that invention is the cure to necessity. Man is an inventor; a creator. We create, to ensure ease of living. Every individual must gather a set of must-have home appliances that are created and designed to simplify living, quicken cooking and cleaning processes, and make daily tasks a stress-free affair.
We are currently living in unprecedented times. There is too much work to do and very little time to complete it. Owning the right home appliance could make all the difference.
6 Top Home Appliances for You
One of the most important areas of the house is the kitchen. You may spend a substantial amount of time there—for, after all, food is an essential. Incidentally, you may feel overwhelmed in choosing between luxuries and necessities, from a sea of home appliances.
We have curated a list of 6 essential home appliances to help you reduce time-wastage and increase your productivity.
1. Coffee Machine
Who does not like a steaming cup of coffee to help jump-start their mornings? Or, what about a cuppa on a lazy, rainy evening? Or, what if you have coffee-cravings in the late of the night?
• Café’s and eateries earn a high mark-up on coffee, and upon doing the math you will realize that your yearly spend on coffee would be huge. Though the idea may sound far fetched at first, eventually you will end up saving a fortune.
• Furthermore, with the delightful aroma of fresh coffee beans teasing your senses, coffee-making could become a therapeutic process for you. You will come to relish the coffee that you prepare.
• Additionally, you can choose from a variety of flavors, while also avoiding long queues to taste and enjoy your favorite beverage.
If you are fond of a good cup of coffee, it is wise to invest in a coffee maker.
2. Washing Machine
Irrespective of the corner of the world that you live in, doing your laundry is always an unavoidable task. The materials that need to be washed could comprise of different fabric types and forms. For instance, your apparels, bedding, and curtains would probably be made of different materials.
• It would take a lot of effort and care to wash each item of clothing separately and mindfully. You can club your washing under different heads, and the machine will do the rest.
• Besides, you may not have the time to do your laundry daily. This would lead to germs and dirt forming on your unclean laundry. Incidentally, Whirlpool washing machine offers a wide array of features to help deal with this very issue.
• Daily washing by hand could make your skin irritable. The soaps and detergents would damage your skin and nails.
• Incidentally, laundromats are an expensive and fickle alternative. Moreover, you can never be too sure about the cleanliness of a public laundromat.
You need not worry about the repair and maintenance of your washing machine. Professional assistance is always available. Find out more over here.
An oven can be available in a substantially large size and is a versatile appliance to own. It can satisfy a host of your cooking requirements.
• Food baked in the oven is much healthier than food fried in oil.
• You can bake almost all categories of vegetables and protein.
• Large ovens facilitate cooking meals for parties, get-togethers, reunions or gatherings.
• Most importantly, since you will be able to cook meals simultaneously, waiting time is reduced.
Though ovens come in different sizes, it is advisable to purchase a bigger oven. The bigger ovens offer additional features. However, if you do not have the funds to purchase a large oven, invest in a microwave.
4. Microwave Oven
A microwave oven can help you get by in the absence of a dedicated oven. You can cook complete meals or reheat food with ease. This makes a microwave oven a necessity rather than a luxury item.
• It will only take moments to reheat food. You can enjoy a warm meal at any time of the day.
• If you know how to use all the functions, you would also be able to make meals from the scratch.
• You can defrost your frozen food items in a faster and more efficient manner.
• Cooking in a microwave leaves minimal tar residue as compared to baking in an oven, or frying.
• Microwave ovens come with an in-built timer. There is hardly any risk of the food getting burnt. You can put in the food item, and not worry about forgetting to take it out.
A microwave is thus a portable, convenient and extremely durable piece of hardware. You can invest in a microwave oven if you have limited kitchen space. It is easier to clean than a dedicated oven or a stove-top burner.
5. Air Fryer
In a world that is becoming increasingly fitness-oriented, the air fryer is a blessing in disguise.
• Air Fryers can increase weight loss. Since they use hot air instead of oil to cook food, they are a healthier option than having fried or deep-fried food. They help reduce the fat and oil intake of the body.
• Deep frying of certain food items can cause the formation of a detrimental compound called acrylamide. Acrylamide has been linked to various cancers like kidney and ovarian cancer. Air-frying does not pose such health risks.
• Additionally, risks like spillage, as posed by cooking in scalding oil is absent when using air fryers.
Air Fryers are not substitutes for any of the traditional methods of cooking like grilling or roasting. Nonetheless, Air Frying is a far healthier option than deep-frying. Make sure you conduct thorough research before choosing your air fryer.
6. Vacuum Cleaner
Do you not just hate to tread dust and dirt inside your home? If you have a child or a pet at home, a vacuum cleaner could be integral for your mental sanity.
• It is fairly portable and is a one-stop solution for your dusting and cleaning requirements.
• It is fairly easy to operate.
• The models equipped with the latest HEPA filters help remove allergens in the air.
• Additionally, they can help retrieve items lost in the depths of your bed or sofa.
Gone are those days, when the vacuum cleaners would be bulky. Now you can choose from multiple sizes and styles that appeases your aesthetic requirements.
Your home requirements are here to stay. Irrespective of your earning capacity, if you save efficiently and plan smartly, you can provide for these essential appliances to spruce up your home and your life.
An investment in any of these items would be a long-term investment. Remember to always compare and check for best prices, and do not hesitate to consult an expert for more specific advice.