When we think of runners, the things that strike our minds are the clothes, gels, water bottles, headphones and shoes, but we often forget the most important thing and that is a pair of sunglasses. Sun, to most of us, means protecting our skin from the UV rays and sunscreen creams and hats, but what about eyes? They also need the same kind of protection, because they are the most delicate part of our body and are very susceptible to UV rays at peak times. Therefore, sunglasses are very essential for eye protection. Goodr.com, runners sunglasses is the perfect site for online dealings. It has a wide range of high quality and exclusive variety of runners sunglasses to fulfill your desired needs.
Types of Runner Sunglasses:-
- Julbo Aerolites:- These sunglasses are durable and stylish with UV rays protection. They are featured with protective photochromic lenses and a heavy-duty frame. But they are a bit more expensive than an average pair of runner sunglasses. Julbo Aerolites are perfect for runners because they have a reactive Zebra Light red lens that provides sharp visibility from dusk to dawn. Their sleek design makes them more stylish as a product that feels and works great.
- Under Armour Rival:- These sunglasses have high-quality lenses helpful in various athletic activities. They fit well and protect eyes from the glarer with 100% UV rays protection. They are very flexible and sturdy. They are not available in too many colours.
- Nike Vaporwing Elite:- They are sleek and lightweight sunglasses perfect for both runners and athletes. They have a decent style providing protection to eyes and face. They are indestructible, versatile, comfortable and secure. They fit well during your runs. They are expensive.
- Rivbos Polarized:- These are high-quality pairs of sunglasses for a great price with a carrying case. They are polarized with a TR90 frame and a mirror coated lens to deflect the sunlight. These sunglasses are extremely lightweight with exceptional clarity. But it becomes very hard to read screens while wearing them.
- Radar Shield Oakley Running Sunglasses:- These sunglasses from Oakley are very beneficial for sports enthusiasts, while they are on the move. They have an extended peripheral vision that supports and protects eyes from UV rays with a fantastic style sense. Due to these limited features they are very costly.
- DUCO Mens Sports Polarized Sunglasses:- These sunglasses are a wonderful option for runners because they have all the benefits as per a runner’s wants and needs. They are protective and highly durable with affordable pricing. They are simple but stylish with polarization. They are fit for sunny day outings with distinctive visual appearance. These are available in many colours. But there are some problems linked with the lenses getting loose.
- Half Jacket Oakley Running Glasses:- These highly durable, comfortable and long lasting sports sunglasses are another option of Oakley. These tiered prices, lightweight with stylish shades from a premium designer are very costly sunglasses.
- Duduma Polarized designer sunglasses:- These sunglasses with solid design and cool style are perfect for avid runners. These are affordable, light, durable and uniquely designed sunglasses. They are featured with earpieces that are reported uncomfortable by some users.
- Julbo Zephyr:- These sunglasses are specially designed for summer months as an exclusive option for runners. These are available with adjustable frames for better fit. These sunglasses are inexpensive with decent UV protection but lack polarization and glare shield.
- Torege Polarized Sports Sunglasses:- These sunglasses are lightweight with a snug fit and are very affordable with lenses that don’t scratch easily. These glasses are uncomfortable for some users around the nose and are not appropriate for smaller faces.
Conclusion:- In this article we have discussed top 10 runner sunglasses suitable for both men and women. Their unique style, colour shades, protection from UV rays and sun related disease, and utility. Therefore, it is advisable to choose the best pair of sunglasses because a small investment adds a lot to your health, especially eyes. If you are on a hunt, choose over the best of the best sunglasses.