We all want to stay reassured in terms of hair care, flabby blonde, dark black, and flaring red, the important thing is to flaunt natural, gorgeous tones. But unfortunately! “As much as we color it, the hair suffers from weakness, brittleness, and dryness and since we are in the summer, the dye may cause more dryness and the result will not be satisfactory.
How do we choose a gorgeous color? How do we get it without the need to dye it? Here are 3 natural mixes that you can do at home.” Color the hair naturally without harming it.
Hair coloring with ground coffee:
If you already have dark black hair or dark brown hair and want to fix the color, coffee is the best solution for coloring your hair naturally.
- Mix two cups of condensers and two tablespoons of ground coffee with a cup of cold boiled coffee.
- Prepare several cups of this mixture to cover all parts of the hair.
- Apply the mixture to your clean hair.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it on for about an hour. But if you want a more dark color, leave the mixture for a longer time on your hair or until the next day.
- Use apple cider vinegar to remove coffee from your hair. And do not hesitate to do so as it also helps to stabilize the color.
- Then wash your hair with hot water.
- Repeat the process twice a week until you get the desired color.
- Do the same process every two weeks to maintain a fresh color.
Lemon mixture to lighten hair:
This mixture is very effective on hot days and when the sun’s rays are strong, which helps dry the mixture on the hair. The sun also naturally contributes to lightening the hair color by removing the melanin that gives the hair its dark color. It is the most effective treatment for light hair during the summer!
- Use 1 cup of lemon juice and 3 cups of boiled chamomile. Tip: Boil chamomile long enough to darken it.
- Soak your hair in the mixture and let it dry in the sun.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Choose a nourishing conditioner after showering, as lemon juice contributes to dry hair.
- Repeat the process two to three times a week for great results.
Tip: If you want lighter locks, divide your hair into equal strands, apply the mixture to a certain number of them, and leave the rest. This is how the hair is lightened in certain areas and not others, so you can get hair in a highlighting style!
Beetroot and carrots for red hair:
If you are not lucky enough to be born with red hair, it is naturally difficult to get this striking color. However, the juice of beetroot and carrot will allow you to get a beautiful and rich red color without the need to use harmful dye.
- Mix equal quantities of beetroot juice and carrot juice. If you want a more reddish color, increase the amount of beetroot juice more than the amount of carrot juice.
- Put the juice on your hair and massage the scalp, then distribute the amount on all your hair. Cover it with a shower cap.
- Use a hairdryer for several minutes to set the color. Increase the time if you want a deep red color!
- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.