We posted before about the IMSA racing coming up and how we got prepared for it. One of the readers saw our famous chicken paprika nibbles and asked for the recipe.
Well here is the fastest way to create a healthy, home-made, easy-to-make chicken paprika nibbles. Also, here’s a tip on how to reheat rotisserie chicken in a safe way.
- 1/2 kilo chicken breasts cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- Salt and black pepper as per ur taste
- Wash chicken well with water
- Remove from water and soak in vinger and flour for a couple of minutes
- Wash again thoroughly until no residues of flour and vinger
- remove from water and add the paprika/salt/pepper
- In a big pan or pot put a table spoon of oil and heat it till very hot
- Add the chicken cubes gradually (don’t put them all at the same time – keep stirring till they are semi cooked on both sides)
- once they are all in the pot, cover the pot and keep it on low heat till they are cooked well.
If you need any more recipes, just right in the comment section below.