A few Disturbing facts about Men’s Health came out as a Surprise to many Scholars that caused some turbulence in lots of circles.
1. One man in five dies before the age of 65.
2. Men are more likely to die from heart disease and at earlier age.
3. Men are more likely to die from liver disease.
4. Men live 4.4 years less than women.
5. Alcohol kills 6 times more men than women.
6. Men are more likely than women to be affected by Type 2 diabetes.
7. Men generally eat a poorer diet than women and are less knowledgeable about healthy foods.
8. Men are more likely than women to smoke, smoke more cigarettes per day and smoke hand-rolled tobacco.
9. Men are more likely than women to drink alcohol and drink at hazardous levels.
10. Men are nearly three times more likely to become alcohol dependent.
11. Men are more likely than women to be overweight (BMI 25+).
12. Just over three out of four suicides (76%) are by men and suicide is the biggest cause of death for men under 35.
Do you agree with these results? Do you think you’re at risk with one of them? Start acting soon and leave a comment in the section below….