Fuengirola is one of the most beautiful cities in Spain, you have to know it completely to be able to say that you have enjoyed the holidays to the fullest. To do so, it is advisable to rent a good car without a driver and get ready to live the adventure of touring all its places.
Spain has a large number of beautiful places to spend holidays or long weekends, among them Fuengirola, a wonderful city located on the Costa del Sol, Malaga, where its beautiful beaches merge with its beautiful landscapes and an extraordinary culture of tourist attention.
It is a favourite location for many to get away from the traditional hustle and bustle of the big cities and enjoy its cosy places to visit.
There are so many places to visit that you really need a comfortable, safe and always available transport to really explore the whole area. Luckily, there is an effective solution: renting a car without a driver, so you can move freely around Fuengirola, without the pressure of transport timetables or the constraints of taxis, with which you can’t have the freedom you would like.
Advantages of renting a car
The rent a car Fuengirola is an excellent option to enjoy your holidays in this fabulous city, for as many days as you want and with all the freedom you need to plan your routes, schedules and stops along the way.
It is also an economical alternative to a taxi service, which has to be paid for each trip, which can be quite expensive.
On the other hand, there is nothing nicer than taking a car wherever you want to go, without having to explain departure times or running after a bus to catch it.
It gives you total autonomy to tour the city and its surroundings and enjoy everything you want, without looking back and without checking the clock. So, if you’re going to Fuengirola, get your hire car and go wherever you want, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
What to do in Fuengirola?
One of the advantages of holidaying in Fuengirola is that there are beautiful places to visit and have a great time. Here are some places you can visit and activities you can do so that you should take into account during your next visit; you only have to car hire Fuengirola and get ready to enjoy the tours:
- Enjoy the birds and animals: its diverse wildlife and marine fauna is one of its main attractions, and there are plenty of places to observe them in their natural state. Bioparc Fuengirola is one of them, and you should make a note of it on your itinerary.
- Boat trips: the whole of the Costa del Sol has unique and extraordinary views that you can enjoy on scheduled boat trips, either on group excursions or by yourself with your own crew.
- Explore the beaches: Fuengirola has many beaches, including the most famous, named after the town, Playa de Fuengirola, which stretches all the way to the marina. There is also Playa de San Francisco, Playa del Ejido and Playa de Santa Amalia, which you should visit to enjoy the crystal clear waters and beautiful white sand.
- Visit to the Church of Nuestra Señora del Rosario: it is located in a beautiful square, where musical concerts of all kinds are occasionally held. It is an obligatory meeting place for the local population and for all tourists, who enter to see its marvellous architecture or to buy some souvenirs in the streets leading from it.
- Go to the flea market: in this market you can find everything at very good prices, which is why it is very popular with holidaymakers. It is held on Saturdays and is visited by people from Fuengirola and nearby towns.
- Enjoy the nightlife: Fuengirola is a town with a lively nightlife, which takes place in its various clubs and restaurants; there is a wide variety of styles to suit all tastes.