Amazon Music Unlimited has a special offer: 3 months Amazon Music Unlimited for free. This promotional offer is valid for new subscribers
What is Amazon Music Unlimited?
Amazon Music Unlimited is Amazon’s premium music streaming service offering customers unlimited access to 50 million songs including the latest and greatest albums, and thousands of playlists and stations. Customers can stream or download songs to listen to offline – all ad-free. Amazon Music Unlimited customers have access to exclusive voice control on Alexa-enabled devices. With Alexa, you can control your music with just your voice. Simply ask Alexa for any song or artist you want to hear. If you don’t know exactly what you want to listen to, then you can ask Alexa to play something for a mood or occasion as well as from any era or genre.
What is the difference between Prime Music and Amazon Music Unlimited?
Prime Music is included with your Prime membership at no additional cost. It features over 2 million songs and more than a thousand playlists and stations programmed by Amazon’s music experts. On Prime Music, you’ll find the perfect soundtrack for your backyard BBQ, your morning run, or your evening study session. Play music on all your favorite devices and download to play offline.
With Amazon Music Unlimited, you get all of the great features and functionality of Prime Music…and a lot more. Amazon Music Unlimited offers tens of millions of songs and thousands of expert-programmed playlists and stations, including the hottest new releases from today’s most popular artists. Amazon Music Unlimited’s vast catalog allows you to dig deep into the vaults of your favorite artists, enjoy the latest and greatest hits, and explore new genres and styles. Prime members can join Amazon Music Unlimited for only $7.99/month for a monthly subscription or $79/year for an annual subscription. Non-Prime customers pay $9.99/month.
Here are the terms and conditions for the offer:
- Offer valid for customers who are new to Amazon Music Unlimited only.
- The offer gives you a discount of £19.98 towards an Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Monthly subscription for Prime Members. The offer is not valid for Amazon Music Unlimited Family, Student, Single Device, Annual plan or signups via iTunes.
- After your 30-day free trial, it will apply towards your subscription, discounting £7.99 (for Prime-members) or £9.99 (for non-Prime-members) in months 2 and 3 respectively, after the first month of free trial. When the discount has been fully used up, your subscription will auto-renew and you will pay the full monthly price of £7.99 for Prime members (remaining discount will be used in month 4) or £9.99 for non-Prime members, with the option to cancel anytime.
- Any portion of the promotion code that is unused upon termination of membership will be lost.
- Excluded from the offer are customers who are currently in a free trial of Amazon Music Unlimited, are a current paying customer of Amazon Music Unlimited, or were previously a free trial or paying customer of Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Each customer can only participate one time in the promotion.
- This offer can not be combined with any other offer.
- Only customers over 18 years can participate.
- The offer is not transferable and may not be resold. A cash payment is not possible.
- The offer is only valid for digital content and services offered by Amazon Media EU S.à r.l. Digital content and services may be local and restricted to customers in the United Kingdom.
- Amazon reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time.