If you are looking to use your Amazon gift cards with your PayPal, I will teach you how to transfer them! It is quite easy. You should follow some simple steps to do this. The first step is to open an account with PayPal.
How to transfer amazon gift cards to PayPal: PAYPAL METHOD
- This means don’t link the two accounts yet! You can go ahead with linking them both, but if you already have an account linked with PayPal, you can skip this step. By linking it now, you can use the second PayPal account to fund your first account. Linking them is fine if you already have an existing linked PayPal account, otherwise skip this step.
- Now log on to your Amazon main account. On the top menu, go to “My Account” and then over to “PayPal”. You can now go ahead and transfer your Amazon gift cards to your second account by selecting “Transfer Money”. Your Amazon main account will be contacted with a verification code.
- The next step is to verify your second PayPal account by clicking on “Verify Payment Information”, which is a small text box. Once done, your account will be verified and a message will appear stating that your second PayPal account is now linked to your main PayPal account. You can now proceed to fund your second PayPal account by selecting “Funds”. You can now go ahead and use your Amazon gift cards to pay for items you want to purchase using your credit card. When your transaction gets processed, you will be charged and you can choose to either pay by credit card or pay by PayPal.
- The third step involves buying products from Amazon using your credit card. Once done, you can now transfer your Amazon gift cards to your PayPal account by selecting “Transfer money” on the payment section of the page. A prompt will appear, stating that the previous transfer has been completed successfully.
- The last step involves funding your bank account using your credit card. Once done, you can now go ahead and link your PayPal account to your bank account using the instructions given at the bottom of this page. After the payment is complete, you will be prompted to enter the password. A prompt will appear, stating that the transaction has been completed. Your bank account is now updated with funds. You can now use your Amazon gift cards to pay for items you want to purchase using your credit card.
These are just some of the steps involved in convert Amazon gift cards to PayPal. It is important to note that you need to have a PayPal account to be able to fund your bank account using your PayPal account. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still follow one of the other two methods. You can first open up a separate bank account and link your PayPal account to it. Or you can follow the instructions at the bottom of this page and follow the link to open a separate account.
The next step in the process is to go to your bank and tell them that you need two PayPal accounts to be able to fund your Amazon gift card. Make sure that the bank you are working with is American Express, Discover, or MasterCard. They will gladly help you. Also, they will need your social security number. If you have one, the company you are working with will also ask for it.
Now you have your bank account and your PayPal account, you are ready to start transferring your Amazon gift card. You need to visit the payment section on the PayPal website. You should see a link for “transactions”. Click on this link. Now, look for the option “Venmo”.
You will now need to log into your account at PayPal and create a new page. Go to “payments”. If you are creating a new PayPal account, click on “start”. Now you can type in the amount of money you want to transfer and the name of the person you are sending it to. It is best to have the person’s first name and last name, as well as their email address, be listed in case the transaction goes wrong and you need to contact them for clarification purposes.
Once you are finished, you will have successfully transferred your Amazon gift card. Then you need to wait for the confirmation page to show up on your page. Usually, it takes about a day. When you have it, go to the “payments” tab and click on “show all”. That’s it!