Emirates airlines is giving out an awesome package for the summer for those party animals and travel geeks. Board the stars cruise with Emirates airlines from Spain with this awesome package.
Cruise the Mediterranean Sea on an unforgettable musical voyage on-board the luxurious Royal Caribbean International® ship Freedom of the Seas®, alongside your favourite pop stars.
Enjoy live concerts and tap your feet to exclusive performances from Kadim Al Sahir, Elissa, Fares Karam, Nawal El Zoghbi, Wael Jassar, Cheb Khaled, Nassif Zeitoun, Ziad Bourji, Bassem Feghali and Nader Atat and many more.
The ‘Stars on Board’ cruise departs from Barcelona on 27th August 2017, stopping at Ibiza, Mallorca and Marseille, before returning back to Barcelona.
Besides the joy and privilege of meeting your favourite stars; relax in lavish, comfortable cabins, revel in dozens of dining options and make the most of countless activities and amenities on board an added bonus.
In addition, for a limited-time only you can avail this special promotion:
Book a Superior Balcony Cabin by the 10th of August 2017 and get one free night in Barcelona with American breakfast and transfer from Barcelona port to your Barcelona hotel. The grand suites on board the Freedom of the seas come with exclusive value adds – ask us for details.
Your Stars on Board package includes:
- Return Economy Class flights
- A four-night cruise on a full-board basis
- All concert performances
- Port charges, taxes and fuel surcharges
Barcelona, Ibiza, Palma De Mallorca, Marseille and returning to Barcelona
- Return Emirates economy class flights from Dubai to Barcelona..
- Four nights stars cruise on full board basis on board the Freedom of the Seas®
- Port charges, all applicable taxes and fuel surcharge.
- This extraordinary stars cruise voyage gives you the pleasure and privilege of meeting your favourite Arab and Middle Eastern celebrities.
- Revel in this superb Western Mediterranean voyage offering a variety of sights, attractions and activities that include history, arts and culture plus surf, sand and boutique shopping.
- The ultimate way to explore Mediterranean islands and Marseille in one fantastic vacation in the comfort of the Royal Caribbean International® floating resort, Freedom of the Seas®.
- Filled with an endless supply of entertainment and relaxation options, Freedom of the Seas® boasts tons of fun and adventure for up to 4,500 guests. With 9-hole miniature golf, four whirlpools and a Solarium, there’s something for everyone on board this cruise ship.
About the cruise ship
- Royal Caribbean takes WOW innovations to new heights. Not only are there lots of amazing things to do on board like the new 30-foot rock climbing wall, FlowRider® surf simulator, and great dining options, there are also an endless amount of fun onshore activities too.
- Your favourite celebrities will entertain you day and night.
- With the complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth and Teen Programme, children will have the time of their lives with fun activities bound to keep them fully entertained and active.
- Enjoy superb sports facilities or rejuvenate in the well-equipped spa. Tantalise your taste buds, from fine dining to exciting evening entertainment all in an ambience of supreme luxury.